Friday, July 15, 2011

R.e.s.t.

At this moment, my brain just can't work anymore.
I desperately need rest. Oh Allah, help me.

I rather wake up early tomorrow and continue working with my long to-do-list. Not free even on weekends though. Sad. I shall reward myself after all the hard work.

Anyway, there are few things that really made my day today in the clinic:

1. I've met a very nice Singaporean lady (she's one of the GP too). She was trying to catch up with me since last week but she was very occupied with patients back then. Today she introduced herself to me and we talked a lot! ..and the great news is that she promised to cook me karipap before the month of Ramadhan! She even asked me where can she get the halal chicken to cook that. Hooray!

2. I've made few diagnosis during the consultations, and there were.... alhamdulillah :)

3. I've made new med friend, and she offered to send me home, but sadly I refused her because she went home wayyy too early than me. Taknak susahkan dia tunggu lama sgt. Maybe next week, hopefully we'll end the day around the same time

p/s: These days, I did a lot of 'muhasabah diri', and I learnt a lot about myself too. Alhamdulillah. Takpe, semua penat lelah dunia kerana Allah. Moga ada ganjaran di sisiNya.

you know the time when you just want to lie down on bed,
not thinking about anything
although back in your mind you have lots and lots of things to do?
i'm just tired..

2 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Nadiah,
No matter how tired you are, remember to eat well and sleep well...
Ayah and Ibu always pray for your safety, good health and success in your studies, Amin...
We love you...

Radin N said...

I will try my very best, ibu..
Ameen..
Love all of you too!