Wednesday, July 13, 2011

After a looooooong pause

Salam to all readers,

I've been procrastinating for years to update my blog, and at once I almost deleted my blog. Thanks to my lovely ibu for stopping me from doing that, and I decided to leave it.
And just recently I've been thinking to continue writing again :) :)

Insha Allah, I'll keep on sharing my thoughts and everything.

p/s: I'm doing my GP rotation at the moment, and life is getting busy and busy each day T_T however, i do enjoy it! Alhamdulillah..

3 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Welcome back to the blog, Nadiah...
Hope to read more entries from you soon... Sharing is caring, dear...

Radin N said...

Thank you ibu. Bila muhasabah diri, Nadiah terfikir, blog pun boleh jadi saham kat akhirat nanti. That's why I decided not to delete the entries and continue with writing.

Insha Allah, I will post up apa yg termmpu :)

Norliha Samad said...

Nadiah, makteh salah sorang peminat blog Nadiah