Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My day

1. I was chased and barked loudly by a little dog on my way to the clinic today. Fuhhh, adrenaline rush early in the morning. What a 'great' start!

2. Today's teaching sessions were mostly about computer programming used in GP land (zzzz..)

3. We had a podcast lecture on 'Obesity as one of the major chronic disease in Australia'. Interesting facts to share; people who was obese in early childhood (kinder kids) will be at higher risk to become obese when he/she gets older. Same principle applies to kids at secondary school. Therefore, to all parents, do monitor your kid's weight closely and seriously. And yeah, 'apple-shaped' obesity is more dangerous than 'pear-shaped' obesity.

4. Received an email from an admin officer today saying that my session tomorrow will be rescheduled to 1st of September 2011. Ok, I don't know whether I should regard this as a good news or not, I will have a day off tomorrow (finally! for nearly 4 weeks..) BUT I certainly need to reschedule my GP placement again. Peningnya. I will have a triple-GP-session in a week and I'm sure it will be much more tiring.

5. Beras dah habis kat rumah. Sedih.

6. I decided to stop by at a restaurant today but it turned out that the restaurant was closed! Ya Allah, sabar sabar. I had to walk back home after that.

7. Duit JPA masuk harini. Alhamdulillah. (that's the only good news for the day, I think)

p/s: I want to go to the beach. It has been quite some time now :(

"Ya Allah, jadikan aku hambaMu yang bersyukur.. ameen"

No comments: