Saturday, July 23, 2011

MUMMY

I was browsing through some pictures on my friend's page and I saw this photo. It reminds me of Mummy and her kiddies. But now, Mummy has left us forever. She has been with us for almost 13/14 years I would say. She left us with lots of memories indeed.

"Thank you Mummy for being a part of our family. Your presence will be missed, your voice, your forgetful symptoms.. I am sure ibu and everyone at home will miss you more. You responded well to what we were talking, as if you understood us well. You waited for us in front of our door whenever we went out, even for days/weeks, without fail. May you rest in peace, Mummy. Dan moga ada sahamnya utk kami sekeluarga di akhirat kelak..." ;(

This is the last photo of Mummy that I captured end of last year. Mummy and her kittens.
She died on Monday, 18th July 2011 at 10pm (acc. to ibu).

3 comments:

Farah Abdullah said...

sedihnya. :(

norlilasamad said...

Nadiah, as I read through your entry, there were tears in my eyes... Can't stop myself from calling Mummy every time I come home... Without her presence, our house seems very different. Sadly, the 3 food containers are always filled with food bcoz it seems that Sitam had somehow lost her appetite... Recently, she had lost her baby too...

Radin N said...

iA time will heal everything. rasanya Sitam pun ada tgh sedih, sampai hilang selera..