Saturday, March 14, 2009

18:45

Dan buatkanlah untuk mereka (manusia) perumpamaan kehidupan dunia ini, ibarat air (hujan) yang Kami turunkan dari langit, sehingga menyuburkan tumbuh-tumbuhan di bumi, kemudian (tumbuh-tumbuhan) itu menjadi kering yang diterbangkan oleh angin. Dan Allah Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu.
This verse from The Noble Quran makes me think for awhile today, muhasabah diri; about LIFE, our journey as a khalifah, daie in this world. Just want to share with anyone who reads this. Baca dan fikirkan. Wassalam.

3 comments:

waheeda hasbullah said...

mengertikan kehidupan kite:)
that's the principle
susah2x..

norlilasamad said...

Salam, wahai anakandaku Nadiah tersayang.We've just bid farewell to Fati & Huda had gone back to the hostel.For a moment, I felt very lonely when Ayah, Aca & Aji had gone to bed. Before going to bed,I stood at your bedroom door.Memories of you & Huda lingered in my head.Then, the other bedroom. The thought for Fati on her birthday tomorrow made me sad.Just can't help it.Tangisan rindu seorang Ibu sudah tidak terbendung lagi...I MISS U ALL, HUDA, NADIAH & FATI...Luckily
Ayah had been very supportive.In the end, here I am.Till then, Ibu wish & pray that Huda, Nadiah & Fati will have a great start of the week today & may ALLAH bless us always. Ayah & Ibu love u all.

Radin N said...

Ibu, i miss u......