Friday, April 24, 2009

..Inspiration.. the time when i need u the most :(

Sometimes i feel so fragile, tears keep shedding my eyes. And once i thought that menangis itu LEMAH. But now i realised that i was wrong in that sense.
An ukhti dedicated a song entitled, "Menangislah di bahuku.." Jzkk ukh. The time when i realised that it is not wrong to cry, bukan jadikan kita tak kuat, but somehow it can 'loose-the-tightness'; what i have in my mind.

And i've received a reply to my loooong email to ibu. She said,
"Nadiah perlu self-motivated lagi2 Nadiah tinggal jauh dari keluarga. It's not wrong to shed tears or cry once in a while... It can release the tension feeling that is in you and I'm sure somehow or rather you would have felt relieved. And always remember that when you feel like talking to someone about something, ALLAH is always there to listen to you... That is what I have been doing all these while..."
*this is just a frame quotation from her email :)

And indeed We have created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him. And We are nearer him than his jugular vein. (50:16)

And when my slaves ask u (o Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near. I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me. So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. (2:186)

Meaningful words, from a person that i love most. INSPIRING. Thank u ibu. I am counting days as well, tak sabar nak jumpa semua. I love all of u.



No comments: