Monday, March 2, 2009

The journey has just started.

Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah :)

I just started my first day of uni as a 2nd year med student yesterday (2nd March 2009). Alhmdulillah, everything went on smoothly; met new and old friends. Ouh, i have a new resolution this year; make myself more comfy at the class and challenge myself to participate actively in the tutorials. Lembutkan lisanku Ya Allah.

This year, I need to survive alone, since banyak classes I will be alone. Not alone physically, but 'psychologically'. Hihi, I mean, I am the only Malaysian in the class. Takpe, I can survive iA. This is what I am going to face for the rest of the year. So, be tough!

This year, we will be covering more on thorax region, including heart. Jadi, I have been inspired by ibu! :) iA, I'll do my very best ibu. And the first task that I've volunteered myself to do is to present to the class about the structure of the heart, which will be done on Friday. Waah. Good start, huh. Permudahkan segala urusanku Ya Allah.

That's all for now. Need more rest today since yesterday I had class from 8am-5pm (it is just our first day of uni and it has been soooooo tiring, yet satisfying..)

Love everyone at home, take care ok!

2 comments:

radinsuleiman said...

rMy dear daughter, Ayah sentiasa berdoa ke atas kesejahteraan Nana.Untuk berjaya di dunia dan akhirat kita perlu pengorbanan yang jitu. Hidup di perantauan memerlukan ketabahan yang tinggi. I believe u can do it. Ayah, ibu dan keluarga sentiasa mengiringi doa untuk kejayaan hidup Nana. Today is your birthday ( 5 March )... SELAMAT HARI LAHIR SEMUGA ALLAH MEMBERI HIDAYAH DAN RAHMATNYA KE ATAS MU. Till then, take great care, we all over here, love u very much.Wsalam

Radin N said...

Salam ayah,
U've been such a supportive father. iA, i'll definitely try my very best here and make u proud one day iA.
Again, thanks for everything!
Take good care of yrself and everyone over there. iA my du'a will always be with u and the rest. may He bless us.

p/s: ingat tau ayah, dont be too garang kat our lovely 'patient'. hihi. nak jd doctor yg baik tak boleh garang2, nt patient tak mau compliance :)