Friday, November 4, 2011

The good ending

Such a motivational booster. THANK YOU ALLAH, ALHAMDULILLAH!

Today is my last day of med year 4. So I went to the hospital, submitted all my forms (for hurdle requirements) and received my 5000-word assignment. Alhamdulillah, all the hard work & prayers paid off!

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.. Couldn't ask for more! I'm super happy!

Ok, semangat nak study sungguh-sungguh utk this coming exam. Moga semangat ini kekal sampai habis exam nanti. Saya boleh!!! iA

p/s: Mak Long cakap kat Nadiah td, "Don't worry, you sure can do well for the exam. You've scored distinction for your assignment" :D I received texts from ibu & ayah too. Ibu, I wish you are here to give me your hug :')

Ok, back to study mode. Moga hati terus tenang dan dimudahkan segalanya, ameen3x.

---study mode---

2 comments:

RaDiN said...

i got B for my first Progress Test. :(
congrats btw!
mood tengah happy, balik Malaysia,belanja makan la. kenny rogers. hahah. :P

Radin N said...

kenny rogers on me? huahua. iA kalau nana ingat nak tukar duit malaysia ;p

don't give up ti. Nana pun tgh struggle ni. May Allah ease our paths iA. keep up the good spirit! kita boleh!