Thursday, August 25, 2011

My day

Today in the clinic, a patient came into the room (he booked in for double session to get his Mental Health Plan done by my GP)

...after 30 minutes of consultation and when the patient has left...


Dr C* = Did you feel 'uneasy' when he keeps talking? Keep pushing me and telling unnecessary stories. *dengan penuh perasaan*

Me = "uhuu?" *innocent* (without actually telling the truth)


and the truth is I was so sleepy at that moment, and 'terangguk-angguk' during that consultation, when I was actually writing some notes. huhu. Luckily I was sitting behind Dr C, so he didn't realise that. Sorry Dr C, I was very tired. I am not sure whether the patient saw me sleeping or not.

Anyway, tomorrow will be my last day with Dr C. I should go to bed now. Nanti tak terbangun pula nak qiyam mlm ni. Utk semua, jom sama2 kejar Lailatul Qadr.

p/s: i desperately need to buy a calling card. I want to call my family & kakak bulat too.

*name has been de-identified

2 comments:

norlilasamad said...

It's ok Nadiah... Ibu and Ayah will send u a message to alert you before giving you a call on Raya day. Just think of a way to contact your Kakak Bulat...
A lesson learnt... If you want Ibu to 'temankan' while waiting for the bus or train at the station, send me an sms... Then, I will call you, not you calling me...

Radin N said...

ok ibu, i will :)